Monday, September 29, 2008

Week from hell is almost done!!! Thank you HIGHER POWER!

Last wednesday, during my riding lesson, Mighty (the horse) decided to be a complete jerk-head. First hes trying to eat through my pocket to get to the treats (ok that was my fault, whatever). So then, (this will sound backwards I know) when I'm trying to turn right to go to the jump, he is "falling" to the left. Into the wall. With my leg. A little painful, to say the least. So Thursday was ok.... kind of.... I had to sing and dance like a fool for homecoming coronation.... lame.... didn't miss stuff like that about choir. Anyways.... Friday..... ended up walking home 5 miles.... at 4:30 am.... got home around 6:45 and was supposed to be up and ready to go to the cities right after play practice (which was from 9 am to noon). Needless to say I'm sore (walked those miles in flip flops) and I'm exhausted! So I went to practice an hour late, and got home and showered and rushed. Then on my way to the cities (note I'm already running late), traffic is crazy and people are being stupid lane switchers. So the SUV in front of me slams on the breaks, I follow suit, and the car behind me doesn't. The SUV pulls up, I slam on the gas, and the car behind me bumps me. We exchange information, but everything looks ok. So I get to my destination a little late, but we make it..... Ok..... I don't walk around a whole lot because I hurt even more from sitting in the car for 3 hours. Sunday was ok, made some sushi with my sister.... and now I'm sitting in class, eating it.... haven't gotten any looks or comments yet so thats good.... go tune into her blog to see photos and more expanded explanations..... You know where she is, and if you don't..... stop stalking me you crazies! haha...... just kidding...... just stop lurking and tell me how to improve my study habbits...... Well.... I'm suppose I should really start to pay attention..... Have a better week than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment