Monday, September 15, 2008

Wow..... who knew I had so much to say!

So...... Adrienne Currie (spelling?) is getting a lot of shit for posting on her myspace/blog? somewhere...... She posted about Hurricane Ike's victims. She thinks they are completely stupid for staying in their homes after they were told to evacuate. Well, when the rescuers go in to save their asses, the stupids should have to foot the bill. Who wouldn't completely agree with that? Why should I have to pay for their stupidity? Duh...... Well I don't even know where to start with a post! I made sushi last night..... it turned out pretty well too! JG has officially eaten sushi and he liked it! I hope someone wants some more soon! it was fun! Anyways..... Nursing is officially kicking my ass! I'm so exhausted right now but i have a ton to read tonight before a test tomorrow! I am such a procrastinator...... So when I was revamping the blog I went through and read some old posts and holy hell was there a lot of dumb stuff! I can't guarantee that stupid things won't be said on here..... sorry..... But.... i suppose i should go read..... stupid stupid books.......

1 comment:

  1. Hey, can I put your first name on my blog (for a link I mean)?

    ReplyDelete