Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm tired of shady.....

Why are the majority of my friends being shady? My best friend that I lived with in Utah all summer was completely ignoring me for the first 3 weeks that I was gone.... and today she calls me bitching about a mantoux test that got wacked out and resulted in cellulitis (spelling?). So we talked for about 40 minutes and thats the longest we talked in ages. Its really abnormal for us. Anyways..... so then I have this other friend..... we made plans to hang out last weekend a week and a half in advance. Thursday she tells me that she got scheduled to work saturday until 11 pm.... Fine, she didn't say anything about cancelling though! So I was planning on going to her house around 11 on friday after she got done with work. I tried to call and text her asking when I should be there. She finally gets back to me at 11:30 asking why I called and telling me that she was at her grandmothers house in another town! Well she explained that since she had to work so much, we were just going to reschedule. Then I come to find out she didn't work at all on friday! She was with someone else! I don't really understand why she lied to me. Its not like its a huge deal, but the lying bothers me to no end. Then I have another friend who is doing this hot and cold bit. I will hear from him all day one day, and then for like 5 days I won't hear a word even if i need to talk. Its driving me batty! So it would be wonderful if I didn't have such douchebags for friends......

No comments:

Post a Comment