Friday, September 19, 2008

One of those days....

This is one of those days where my emotions are all over the freaking map. It's really annoying. Like I want to just stop feeling completely annoying. And the spectrum that these emotions cover is amazing. I'd be a psychiatrists worst nighmare right now. I'm frustrated at how lazy I am, I'm completely in love, hesitant about being in love, terrified about being in love, annoyed at being in love, annoyed at the one I love, worried because I'm going to get yelled at about stuff this post contains even though I can't help it, tired, scared of school, etc..... really most of my emotions right now boil down to that whole love thing. Honestly wish I wasn't dealing with it. I'm watching Reba right now.... and there is something about "tangerine" being code for get out.... wish I could just say tangerine to love. I'm not one hundred percent sure I can handle the love with everything else happening in my life. I just don't know what to think right now..... and I can't even ignore it by playing The Sims 2.... oooooohhhhhhh greater power that someone believes in help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment