Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why must people be so freaking mean?

So.... I had one of my best friends freak out on me today after having a very productive weekend. He then apologized and felt bad..... after I cried. I wish he would get someone who gets paid to take his shit out on. Yeah I'll listen to some of it, but I can only take so much along with all my own crap. I finally got ahold of the guy who *potentially* has my guitar. We talked about our problems and discovered they are remarkably similar..... only he is in a different position in the triangles we are in. Its odd and I'm kind of excited that we are talking again..... I'm still behind in my nursing homework, but I'm hoping to get this all sorted out soon..... doctors are my saviors! Kind of....... anyways..... other than that not much is really happening.... I'm thinking of joining a new gym.... One that is open longer than the curves I used to go to. So I could actually go during business hours..... Now.... if only I learned how to cook for one....... I hate that when I cook I end up with a million servings! And.... if it tastes really good it is constantly calling my name until its gone.... stupid food..... Well... I'm ganna get started on that homework thats so great..... Not!

1 comment:

  1. You should make some of it and freeze it (If that is possible) like that awesome spaghetti sauce that we made at my house. That way it doesn't call quite as loud :)

    ReplyDelete