Sunday, November 09, 2008

Nine performances later.....

Camelot.... was amazing..... I met the most wonderful people.... and a few people who were not nice and most likely compulsive liars..... ok just one..... We had strike today..... which means we took apart the set and put everything away..... We were discussing what play to do in spring, and I'm thinking a lot of the same cast will try out..... I may ask to be stage manager instead of actually being in the play... I'm not a terribly good actress..... and it seems I am doomed to get a cold whenever I need to perform something..... I'm hoping it is gone by friday, as I have a choir concert! O well... anyways.... Camelot pulled in almost completely full houses, actually having to add another show time.... So.... in total we had 9 performances.... and I'm sad it has to be done.... I don't see a lot of these people outside of the play.... Sure some are in choir, but I'm actually going to have to make an effort to see them! I hate efforts! oh well..... But I guess I need to do some resting..... as I have this ridiculous cold.... cough, runny and stuffy nose, sneezing, and scratchy throat.... boo......

1 comment:

  1. I loved the play... you were fabulous! I especially liked the nonchalant way that you hid the red flag when it fell :) I think you should participate in some way in the spring, especially if you had a great time! Then I can come to the tundra when it is not quite as cold :)

    ReplyDelete