Sunday, October 26, 2008

oh hell.....

I've got the musical on my brain.... all day everyday.... I feel like I should be in working on costumes right now.... in fact I feel GUILTY!.... Then I'm looking around on the internet, and a commercial for something Elmo comes onto the TV and the theme song is CAMELOT! .... obviously with different words.... but still .... i have no idea if it actually was.... but it sure sounded like it..... and now i'm watching "A Knight's Tale".... and i've realized that that the lead in our play (Arthur) kinda has Heath Ledger eyes.... hes actually really cute.... complete with braces (all together now, awwwww).... yeah.... I'm completely avoiding my nursing homework, which is bad.... but i'm super worried about the play.... the director keeps changing movements and nobody knows it! I learned on friday that they really didn't cut the scene with my speaking parts in it, needless to say I had no idea what was happening..... all of a sudden people are screaming "Lady Anne!"... so I run out and I'm like what? I have to speak? what? and one part that I play doesn't even have a costume made yet! the fabric isn't even in yet! We haven't practiced with any costumes on.... first performance is thursday morning .... with us needing to be there at 8 in the morning..... we haven't had a practice where everyone in the cast has been there..... to date..... I'm hoping everyone will be there today.... but who knows..... I've sang my solo (4 lines) more than the girl who got the part I originally wanted (an entire song of solo).... and its pissing me off royally! It should be mine.... but there was some shady business conducted and its hers.... so..... yeah.... if she is ill, I can fill in for her.... I know the words haha...... anyways.... I'm going to go goof off some more, send some emails.... and what not....

No comments:

Post a Comment