Monday, October 20, 2008

boring.....

so... I know I told you I would catch you all up on whats happening.... but.... Really there hasn't been anything!..... The play is taking up some large amounts of time. They have now added another character for me to be. None of them are big roles, but they add up to about 8 costume changes total..... Thats almost as much as the leads if not more haha! Officially, I am Lady Anne, chorus, Nimue chorus, and Morgan Le Fey's court. I'm still working on that nursing homework.... because its kicking my bum..... I got an 85% on a test I took last tuesday. thats the class that I originally got 63% in..... so, greatly improved. The next test is monday and tuesday..... Monday in intro to prof. nursing.... the one I got a 90% in.... and the second test is for calculating drug dosages.... I have to get 100% in it or I have to take it again.... and if I fail three times I am out of the program..... plus if I get 100% the first time, I get an extra credit point.... I been racking those up lately! to date, I've gotten 9.... in my fundamentals class, and 3 in my other one.... so pretty much rocking it! and I'm getting three more tomorrow and 4 more on saturday..... so I'm sitting pretty with my grades in nursing right now. Phlebotomy is also not a worry for me.... I'm doing well in it, and choirs are easy as pie...... so here I am.... bored again with good grades..... people keep saying that nursing is hard...... and prepared me for the worst... I guess I should be thankful that it is 10 times easier than I expected. I also got accepted into PTK, the honor society at my school.... best take advantage of it now, as I will be getting kicked out in the next couple of semesters due to bad nursing grades in the future. just preparing myself.... I was talking to a second year student.... Who doesn't have time for anything.... They get clinical assignments the evening before and have to do HOURS of work on them.... Why couldn't they do the majority of it before hand? like not having to stay up until 3 am and having to be at clinicals at 7 am.... that does not make for the best nursing student! O well.... bah.... I'm going to go work on those drug calculations now.....

1 comment: